1. The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer at the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You need not terminate the examination or submit your paper.
2. The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols.
3. To mark a question for review, click on the Mark for review & Next button.
4. To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answeing that type of question.
5. Note that ONLY Questions for which answers are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
Duration: 08 Minutes Maximum Marks: 10
Read the following instructions carefully.
The test comprises multiple-choice-questions(MCQs).
Each questions will have only 1 of the available options as the correct answer.
2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 marks will be awarded for every wrong answer.
No marks deducted for un-attempted questions.
You are advised not to close the browser window before the submitting test.
In case the test doesn't load completely or becomes un-responsive, click on browser's refresh button to reload.
You can write this test only once, so for best result don't try to guess answers.